Monday, July 13, 2009

Entourage

So I try to keep this to movies. But how can i disregard the biggest movie star of all time. I am of course talking about Vinnie Chase. He has a new movie coming out soon under the direction of Marty Scorsese he will be in Gatsby. While I am excited that is not what this post will be about. This ones all about the new season and I couldn't be more excited to have my sunday night program back. And while we all remember the disaster that was Season 4 due to Billy Walsh, this season looks to be headed in a solid direction.
First some comments: Sloan is bangin- God damn; Turtle has lost a whole lot of weight: good for him.
Not a whole lot happened as to drive the plot yet I was so satisfied with the show. There was a lot of playful banter with all the characters. Some great lines from Drama as per usual including:

E: He passed you for premiere tickets?
Drama: Why? Cheryl Walters let me go in the back door for Young Guns 3 tickets.
Turtle: Disgusting.

And

It's all the girls he's been getting. Pussy can smell other pussy and they have to pounce on it. That's why when you're on a hot streak you gotta press it like blackjack.

We also get to see come great character development. All the boys are growing up, and in this episode you see it exemplified better than any other episode. Each main character had some solid screen time. It was a great balance of growth and a nostalgic throwback to the carefree lifestyle of the earlier seasons. I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment